We are always asked about tools and resources on building traffic to your turnkey website. So we decided to put together a list of ones we use and saves us time.
A list of directories to submit articles to:
- Chitika: Smart advertising for your website, with no commitments, contracts, or craziness.
- Google Adsense: This program places relevant ads on your website from advertisers using Google Adwords to generate revenue.
- Google Adwords: Use this program if you want to begin advertising on Google and get instant traffic based on select keywords and locations. You pay each time someone clicks on your advertisement.
Email Marketing and List Building
- Aweber: One of the internet’s most powerful email opt-in service and email marketing/broadcasting tools.
- MailChimp: Similar to Aweber but they do have a free account which you can send 12,000 emails a month to a list of up to 2,000 subscribers. Some limitations though.
- HostGator: Having unlimited bandwidth, transfer data storage, email accounts and more is a serious bonus for small to medium size websites. HostGator has one of the best, if not the best, support departments. They were kind enough to provide us with a 25% discount on their hosting services for our customers and readers. Just use the following coupon code at checkout: TURNKEYPAGES
Tracking and Testing
- Google Analytics: Google’s free website tracking and analytical tool. Every website should have it installed.
- Google Optimizer: Another free tool from Google where you can test different pages containing similar content, to determine which one works best.
Disclaimer: Some of the links above are affiliate links that pay commissions if the item(s) are purchased. We are recommending these as we are familiar with the products and feel that they can help in save time but are in no way required.