We are always asked about tools and resources on building traffic to your turnkey website. So we decided to put together a list of ones we use and saves us time.
Article Creation and Submission
- The Best Spinner: This is the #1 Article spinning software on the internet. Easily rewrite articles that you’ve already written so you can submit them to multiple directories online without worrying about duplicate content.
- Instant Article Wizard: This tool can be used together with the best spinner to generate thousands of backlinks to your website.
A list of directories to submit articles to:
- Google Adsense: This program places relevant ads on your website from advertisers using Google Adwords to generate revenue.
- Google Adwords: Use this program if you want to begin advertising on Google and get instant traffic based on select keywords and locations. You pay each time someone clicks on your advertisement.
Email Marketing and List Building
- Aweber: One of the internet’s most powerful email opt-in service and email marketing/broadcasting tools.
- MailChip: Similar to Aweber but they do have a free account which you can send 12,000 emails a month to a list of up to 2,000 subscribers. Some limitations though.
- Our Hosting: We provide hosting accounts for our customers using state of the art servers from a leading hosting company. Accounts include standard cPanel, email, FTP and more. Host unlimited websites purchased from us under one account.
- HostGator: Having unlimited bandwidth, transfer data storage, email accounts and more is a serious bonus for small to medium size websites. HostGator has one of the best, if not the best, support departments. They were kind enough to provide us with a 25% discount on their hosting services for our customers and readers. Just use the following coupon code at checkout: TURNKEYPAGES
- Market Samurai: One of the best, if not the best tool for keyword research available.
- Google Adwords Tool: Quickly identify the popularity of a keyword or keywords. Great to use for finding keywords for articles too and it’s free.
- Keyword Spy: You can perform advanced keyword research and keyword tracking to study what your competitors have been advertising in their Adwords campaigns.
Tracking and Testing
- Google Analytics: Google’s free website tracking and analytical tool. Every website should have it installed.
- Google Optimizer: Another free tool from Google where you can test different pages containing similar content, to determine which one works best.
- Screenr: A free web-based screen recorder that makes it a breeze to create and share screencasts.
Disclaimer: Some of the links above are affiliate links that pay commissions if the item(s) are purchased. We are recommending these as we are familiar with the products and feel that they can help in save time but are in no way required.