The answer is a resounding, yes!
First, let me explain what a turnkey website business is. Essentially, all aspects of the website have been designed for you. It is professionally designed, pre-built with proven income producing capabilities and ready to begin promoting from day one.
The two most common types of turnkey websites are Affiliate based and Drop-ship based.
I’m not going to go into great detail about the two, which might be another article, but basically an affiliate website is usually fully automated and promotes other people’s products whereas a drop shipping website has a little bit more flexibility in terms of setting prices, profit margins and usually needs some interaction.
If your goal is to earn a full-time income or just supplement your current income, a turnkey website business might be right for you.
Think of it this way. If the turnkey website business you are considering has worked in getting you interested and you in turn sign up, it has probably worked in getting others to do the same. Since the website has a proven track record, there is no need to re-invent the wheel.
You may be thinking that if many people have the same website, how can you possibly make money from yours. You just need to look at it from a different angle. The more times people see it, the more trusted it becomes. Look at the many McDonalds or Starbucks around you. Have multiple locations decreased their credibility? Of course, not!
Here are some features of a turnkey website business that you should be looking for:
1. No technical experience required. You don’t need to spend time learning HTML and website design.
2. You can be up and running in a very short period of time, usually in less that 24-48 hours.
3. The website is fully customizable so if there is anything you do not like about the site you can easily adjust it to your preferences.
4. Very low set-up costs as compared to paying someone to custom build a website for you.
5. Pre-loaded with the ability to sell products or services that you did not personally make or provide. Instead you would just promote these products and services and you get paid for doing so.
6. Readily available training and support to help you succeed.
Just be realistic about the website business you decide on and find a subject or type you enjoy. If you plan on making money you must treat it like any other business and build it from the ground up. Put the time and effort that you saved by using a turnkey website business into the advertising and promotion of your website.
We offer a great selection of turnkey websites, so check them out and start building your online business today!
Here are a few resources to get you started: